Last updated on December 01, 2020
The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the Platform. The term “Services” refers to any services offered by Supr Daily whether on the Platform or otherwise.
SECTION 1 - YOUR CONSENT
By using the Platform and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Platform.
SECTION 2 - POLICY CHANGES
We may occasionally update this Policy and such changes will be posted on this page. If we make any significant changes to this Policy, we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via prominent notice on the Platform or to your email address on record and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to the updated Policy.
SECTION 3 - LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Platform may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about you collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. Supr Daily shall not be responsible for and has no control over the practices and content of any website accessed using the links contained on the Platform. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
SECTION 4 - INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us
This includes information submitted when you:
(a) Create or update your Supr Daily account, which may from time to time include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, date of birth and profile picture. If you sign in to the Platform through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”), an option of which may be provided to you by Supr Daily at its sole discretion and at such time if it is feasible for Supr Daily, you will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS your log-in information and other user data; or
(b) Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, favorite vendors requests, contact information of people you refer to us and other information you provide on the Platform (“Your Content”).
(c) Use our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information.
(d) Correspond with Supr Daily for customer support;
(e) Participate in the interactive services offered by the Platform such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments etc., or
(f) Enable features that require Supr Daily 's access to your address book or calendar;
(g) Report problems for troubleshooting.
(h) If you sign up to use our Services as a delivery partner, we may at our sole discretion and at such time if it is feasible for Supr Daily, collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to the Platform, we will automatically collect and analyse the following demographic and other information:
(a) When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
(b) Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address; physically visiting the addresses, click photographs of the same, and doing all other things which we feel are necessary for endeavouring better delivery and service experience for you.
(d) Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
(e) Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information. Analytics companies/Vendors may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of the Platform;
(f) Stored information and files: Supr Daily mobile application (Supr Daily app) may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit the Supr Daily app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the Supr Daily app to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location and number of attendees.
(g) If you are a customer or a delivery partner, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
Information we receive from other sources
(a) We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated entities or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
(c) If you are a customer or a delivery partner, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users.
SECTION 5 - COOKIES
(a) Authenticating users;
(b) Remembering user preferences and settings;
(c) Determining the popularity of content;
(d) Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
(e) Analysing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features and services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
SECTION 6 - USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for following purposes, including:
(a) To provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalise your Supr Daily account;
(b) To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
(c) To administer and enhance the security of our Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
(d) To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
(e) To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
(f) To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
(g) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
(h) To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
(i) If you are a delivery partner, to track the progress of delivery or status of the order placed by our customers.
(j) To carry out academic research with academic partners.
We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the infoWe may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
We analyse the log files of our Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
SECTION 7 - DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information that we collect for following purposes:
With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
With Academic Partners: We may share your information with our academic partners for the purpose of carrying out academic research.
With Other Users: If you are a delivery partner, we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
(a) Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
(b) Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
(c) Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
For Internal Use: We may share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined below)or affiliates for our internal business purposes The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
With Advertisers and advertising networks:
While you cannot opt out of advertising on the Platform, you may opt out of much interest-based advertising on third party sites and through third party ad networks (including DoubleClick Ad Exchange, Facebook Audience Network and Google AdSense). For more information, visit www.aboutads.info/choices. Opting out means that you will no longer receive personalized ads by third parties ad networks from which you have opted out, which is based on your browsing information across multiple sites and online services. If you delete cookies or change devices, your opt out may no longer be effective.
(a) To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
(b) We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
SECTION 8 - DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
We have in place reasonable technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
We use vault and tokenization services from third party service providers to protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party payment gateway service providers are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
SECTION 9 - OPT-OUT
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from Supr Daily. You can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from Supr Daily.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy, please write to us at care@Supr Daily.com. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 5 (Five) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations/requirements. We may not be able offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
SECTION 10 - GRIEVANCE OFFICER AND PLATFORM SECURITY
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to our Grievance Officer at the following address:
SuprDaily Grievance Officer
SUPR Infotech Solutions Private Limited,
First Floor, Indiqube Orion,24th Main Road, Garden Layout ,Sector 2,HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102.
If you come across any abuse or violation of the Policy, please report to email@example.com
Last Revised on 1st December 2020
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.
SECTION 1 - GENERAL
Supr Daily is engaged in the business of food product retail trading and is in the supply of food requirements on a subscription model and on non subscription basis (i.e. ad hoc requirements) and allow buyers (“Buyer/s”) to browse various goods or services ("Products") offered for sale (“Services”). The Buyers can choose and place orders (“Orders”) from a variety of Products listed and offered for sale on the Platform and Supr Daily enables delivery of such Orders at select localities of India (“Delivery Services”).
SECTION 2 - AMENDMENTS
SECTION 3 - USE OF PLATFORM AND SERVICES
1. All the Products listed on the Platform will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. These prices are subject to change with/without notification to you. You agree to pay for the price which is applicable and levied at the date of delivery.
2. Supr Daily does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Manufacturers, Producers/Vendors. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Manufacturers, Producers/Vendors of whose products that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment on that behalf.
3. Certain products like milk and other dairy products, bread, fruits, vegetables, eggs need to be consumed within 1-2 days of delivery or in accordance with the instructions or specifications of the Manufacturers, Producers, Vendors made available on the package, if any. We recommend that you consume the same accordingly as any complaints regarding the quality, deficiency of a particular product will be addressed by the Manufacturers, producers, Vendors considering the follow of instructions or specifications of the Manufacturers, producers, Vendors.
4. Certain products like milk and other dairy products, bread, fruits, vegetables, eggs need to be stored in the refrigerator at a particular temperature level. We recommend that you store the same accordingly as any complaints regarding the quality, deficiency of a particular product will be addressed by the Manufacturers, Producers, Vendors considering the adherence of storage guidelines by you.
5. THE PRODUCT IMAGES DISPLAYED ON PLATFORM ARE ONLY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSE. WHILE EVERY REASONABLE EFFORT IS MADE TO MAINTAIN ACCURACY OF INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORM, ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING, PRODUCT SIZE, WEIGHT, MRP AND SUCH OTHER PRODUCT DETAILS MAY CONTAIN MORE AND/OR DIFFERENT INFORMATION THAN WHAT IS SHOWN ON THE PLATFORM. IT IS RECOMMENDED NOT TO SOLELY RELY ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE PLATFORM.
6. Supr Daily neither make any representation or guarantee or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Supr Daily accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, on behalf of Manufacturers, Producers/Vendors.
7. Supr Daily is only a retailer procuring products from Manufacturers, Producers/Vendors. In case of complaints from the Buyer pertaining to efficacy, quality, or any other such issues, users can notify the same to Supr Daily and concerned Manufacturers, Producers/Vendors shall be liable for redressing Buyer complaints. In the event you raise any, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you, such as details of the Manufacturers, Producers/Vendors and the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to help you in satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
8. Call Recording: Supr Daily may contact via telephone, SMS or other electronic messaging or by email with information about the Service to be offered to you or any feedback thereon. Any calls that may be made by Supr Daily, by itself or through a third party, to the users pertaining to any Order booking requests of a user may be recorded for internal training and quality purposes by Supr Daily or any third party if any appointed by Supr Daily.
9. Delivery/Shipment: You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
i. You understand that delivery time quoted at the time of confirming the Order/on platform is an approximate estimate and may vary based on various internal and external factors. Supr Daily will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of an Order. Supr Daily may in its absolute discretion send the intimations to you in case of delays in delivery timelines. Alternatively you may visit the Platform, reach out to the Customer Care team for getting the updates on delivery timelines.
ii. The person at the Delivery Point authorized to deliver the product to you may decline to deliver the product if he finds any inconsistency as regards address, Product or any other detail of the order.
iii. Delivery charge may be leviable for each delivery/item/group of items as may be decided by us. However Supr Daily may in its sole discretion run certain promotions / offers or prescribe minimum order value for each transaction to waive the delivery charges.
iv. You shall accept the product/s without demur in the following circumstances:
a. If the products delivered to you are in accordance with your order, or
b. Loose Fruits and Vegetables with minor weight variation due to moisture loss.
10. Supr Daily - Use of the Website and App (Android and iOS)
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
i. You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
a. belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
b. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
c. is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
d. is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
e. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
f. involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
g. promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
h. infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
i. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see “copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
j. contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
k. provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
l. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
m. contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
n. tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
p. solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
q. interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
s. harm minors in any way;
t. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
u. violates any law for the time being in force;
v. deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
w. impersonate another person;
x. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
y. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
z. is false, inaccurate or misleading;
aa. directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
ab. creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
You agree and understand that Supr Daily reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail/ information. If you come across any information as mentioned above on the Platform, you are requested to immediately contact our Grievance officer.
ii. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
iii. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, “password mining” or any other illegitimate means.
iv. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
v. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name ‘Supr Daily’, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Supr Daily or Manufacturer/Producer/Vendor on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Supr Daily’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Supr Daily’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Supr Daily.
vi. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform.
vii. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
ix. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to goods and service tax, income tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
xi. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
xiv. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
xv. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
xvi. Supr Daily shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
SECTION 4 - ACCOUNT REGISTRATION OR USE OF THE PLATFORM
1. You may access the Platform by registering to create an account (“ Supr Daily Account”) and become a member (“ Membership”);
2. We will create your Supr Daily Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us You shall only have one Supr Daily Account and are not permitted to create multiple accounts. If found, you have multiple accounts, Supr Daily reserves the right to suspend such multiple accounts without being liable for any compensation.
3. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
5. Goods and services purchased from the Platform are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other parties.
SECTION 5 - BOOKINGS AND FINANCIAL TERMS
1. The Platform allows you to place Order bookings for subscription or otherwise and we will, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, enable delivery of such Order to you. Supr Daily retains the right to accept or reject your subscription booking or Order bookings at its sole discretion and fulfilment is subject to availability of stocks. Supr Daily shall make good faith efforts to fulfil Orders but it is under no mandatory obligation to do so in case of reasons beyond control, more particularly detailed hereunder.
3. As a general rule, all Orders placed on the Platform are treated as confirmed.
4. However, upon your successful completion of booking an Order, we may call you on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of the Order, the price to be paid. For this purpose, you will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to (i) your first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be your sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
5. In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the Order, due to availability or unavailability of products or change in price of the Order as informed to us.
6. All payments made against the purchases/services on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform. You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) any other RBI approved payment method and available at the time of booking an Order. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Supr Daily is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, Supr Daily is neither acting as trustee nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price. For some payment methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as transaction fees or other fees, relating to the processing of your transaction.
7. You will be required to enter a valid phone number and email id while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number and email id with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications or through message communication service providers including but not limited to Whatsapp, in app communications etc, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates/information/queries. All such communications shall be binding on the Parties.
8. You agree to pay us for the total amount for the Order placed by you on the Platform.
9. The user shall also be liable to pay any additional charges and/or applicable taxes if any which may be applicable to each transaction.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank which may include the security of those payment methods, procedure to cancel regular payments under those methods, any fees or charges payable by Users, charge back options if any. You are requested to carefully go through each terms and conditions of each Bank and payment instrument issuer before proceeding for any transaction on the Platform. We currently use the services of Razorpay Software Private Limited (Razorpay) who provides us with Payment Gateway services for processing the payments made by You on the Platform. The contact details of Razorpay are as under:
“1800 123 1272” and “https://razorpay.com/support/#request”
12. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
i. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
ii. Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by you and your issuing bank, or
iii. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
iv. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
v. Security related issues arising out of availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform
13. Supr Daily reserves its right to change the price of any product in the Platform any time without any notice but the same shall not exceed maximum retail price of the product. Prices stated at the time of an order is placed shall apply in respect to that order.
14. All payments made against the purchases of products on Platform by you shall be in Indian Rupees only. Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform.
15. You represent and confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid card details to carry out a transaction on the Application. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
16. You understand that products offered by Platform are for personal consumption only and not for further resale. Hence Supr Daily reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions including quantity related restrictions which Supr Daily may deem fit in its sole discretion.
17. Supr Daily reserves its right to refuse to process transactions by buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by buyer with Supr Daily or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by bank or breach of any policy without giving any reasons. Supr Daily may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the Buyer's order ) for security or other reasons at the discretion of Supr Daily. As a result of such a check if Supr Daily is not satisfied with the credibility of the Buyer or genuineness of the transaction, it will have the right to reject such order. Supr Daily may delay dispatch or cancel any transaction at its sole discretion, if Supr Daily is suspicious of any Buyer's authenticity or activity or if the Buyer is conducting high transaction volumes, to ensure safety of the transaction.
18. In cases where the payment of an order does not get successfully communicated to our system due to any network or technical issue between intermediary, bank or payment gateway wherever applicable, the order shall not be processed and a refund may be initiated for the same. In an unsuccessful attempt if the customer’s account gets debited, such amounts generally get auto reversed in the same account. Supr Daily shall not be held responsible for such amounts debited in unsuccessful attempts and customers can raise reversal requests with their bank should there be any unreasonable delay in refund.
19. Buyer acknowledges that Supr Daily will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction or any delay in processing a transaction which is beyond the control of Supr Daily.
20. Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
i. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be processed in accordance with the outcome of investigation and Supr Daily being fully satisfied with the fairness of the transaction.
ii. Item not as described - meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the outcome of investigation and Supr Daily being fully satisfied with the fairness of the transaction.
21. All the products listed on the Platform will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of booking the Order. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the commodities and fresh food prices do change on a daily basis. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of actual delivery additional charges will be collected or refunded or adjusted as the case may be from the wallet balance.
22. Supr Daily does not facilitate exchange of delivered products.
23. THE MANUFACTURER/PRODUCER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTY/GUARANTEE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD TO THE BUYERS AND IN NO EVENT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SUPR DAILY SINCE WE ARE MERELY RESELLERS.
SECTION 6 - SUPR ACCESS PROGRAM
2. We reserve the right to modify SUPR Access terms at any time without notice posting changes on the Platform and you shall be responsible to update yourself of such changes, if any, by accessing the changes on the Platform. Your continued usage of the SUPR Access Program after any change is posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms. You cannot transfer or assign your SUPR Access Membership or any SUPR Access benefits to others unless allowed by us. We may at our discretion provide extra benefits to SUPR Access users as compared to the ones who have not opted for SUPR Access Program.
SECTION 7 - SUPR CREDITS POLICY
1. We also provide SUPR Credits at our absolute discretion to the Customers for certain transactions or on certain events. The terms and conditions and other relevant details of SUPR Access program can be viewed by visiting the link https://www.suprdaily.com/policies#supr-credits-policy.
2. We reserve the right to modify SUPR Credits Policy at any time without notice posting changes on the Platform and you shall be responsible to update yourself of such changes, if any, by accessing the changes on the Platform. Your continued usage of the Platform after any change is posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms.
SECTION 8 - CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
i. After making an online payment for a particular Order/ product/subscription, You as a customer can cancel your delivery for a particular day/Order anytime up to the cut-off time (i.e. 11.00 PM of the day preceding to the date of actual delivery of product). You may also create a vacation on the Platform. You can also end the Vacation before the cut off time when you want to recommence the delivery.
ii. In the event of an item on your Order being unavailable, we will inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
iii. We reserve the sole right to cancel your Order in the following circumstances:
a. in the event of the designated address falls outside the delivery zone offered by us;
b. failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the Order booking;
c. failure to deliver your Order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
d. unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the Order; or
e. in case the delivery person is not allowed inside your compound, community or society or any other reason beyond control causing movement of the delivery person including but not limited to law and order situation.
i. You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your Order at the time of placing your Order on the Platform and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
a. your Order packaging has been tampered or damaged or spilled at the time of delivery and you have not accepted the delivery;
b. us cancelling your Order due to (A) your delivery location following outside our designated delivery zones; (B) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the Order booking; or (C) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the Order booking; or
c. you cancelling the Order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
ii. OUR DECISION ON REFUNDS ITS APPLICABILITY, ETC IN ALL CASES SHALL BE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
iii. All refunds will be credited to Your Supr Daily wallet. You can also trigger a request in Your Supr Daily wallet to transfer the money from Supr Daily back to source. It will take 3-21 working days for the money to show in Your bank account depending on your bank’s policy. We encourage You to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case you ordered a wrong item, you shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
3. You will not be required to pay for:
i. wrong item being delivered other than what you had ordered; or
ii. to the extent of value/quantity of the item/s, missing from your Order at the time of delivery/short delivered.
4. You may return the product in following cases:
i. wrong item being delivered other than what you had ordered or
ii. item substantially damaged or deteriorated in quality at the time of delivery. You agree that you shall give us all the proofs including but not limited to images of products having issues for us to process your requests.
5. You may return the product to us at the time of receipt of product. Alternatively, you may return the product by contacting our Customer care for the same. IT IS HEREBY CLARIFIED THAT NO RETURNS SHALL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE PACKAGING OF PRODUCT IS OPENED OR PRODUCT IS CONSUMED EITHER IN PART OR OTHERWISE BY YOU.
6. You may place the request to return the product(s), purchased from us under your order provided the product(s), packs are sealed/unopened/unused and in original condition and on the same day of delivery of products by us. Returns or requests for returns will not be accepted from the day following the day when we had delivered the Product/s to you. We may request you to dispose off the products which you have requested for return which you may do so if you deem fit.
SECTION 9 - TERMS OF SERVICE
1. You understand that our liability ends once your Order has been delivered to you.
2. We do not offer any refunds against goods already purchased from the Platform unless an error that is directly attributable to us has occurred during the purchase of such product or services.
3. We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Platform. However, in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further instructions.
4. If you use the Platform, you do the same at your own risk.
5. You agree to use the Platform for bona fide purposes and you shall not cause any financial or other loss to Supr Daily. In case Supr Daily has reason to believe that the Platform and its services are abused to cause loss or intended to cause loss, we shall reserve all the rights to report to law enforcement agencies and/or take all the actions to prevent/eliminate such loss.
SECTION 10 - NO ENDORSEMENT
3. As we are providing services in the select cities in India, we have complied with applicable laws of India in making the Platform and its content available to you. In the event the Platform is accessed from outside India or outside our delivery zones, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Platform and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside select cities. If you choose to access or use the Platform from or in locations outside select cities, you do so on your own and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorisations, rules and guidelines. The Services offered in one region/city/area may differ from those in other regions/ region/cities/areas due to product availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. Supr Daily does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region/city/area may obtain similar services from us in another region/city/area.
5. You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Platform requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
6. You agree and grant permission to Supr Daily to receive promotional SMS and e-mails from Supr Daily or allied partners. In case you wish to opt out of receiving promotional SMS or email please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Supr Daily reserves the right to delete your User information stored in your account including but not limited to all or any personal information or any sensitive personal data or information ("SPDI") stored in your User account. Alternatively, a User may notify us if they do not wish that we retain or use the personal information or SPDI by contacting the Grievance Officer (as provided below). However, in such a case, we may not be able to provide you some or all of our Services.
8. By using the Platform you represent and warrant that:
i. All registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
ii. Your use of the Platform shall be solely for your personal use and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address and that you are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other users and you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
iii. You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
iv. You will not use the Platform in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
v. You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Platform or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Platform.
vi. You will not use another person’s username, or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
vii. You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
viii. You will not delete or modify any content of the Platform, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
ix. You will not post or contribute any information or data that may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political or contrary to our interest.
x. You shall not access the Platform without authority or use the Platform in a manner that damages, interferes or disrupts:
a. any part of the Platform or the Platform software; or
b. any equipment or any network on which the Platform is stored or any equipment of any third party
9. You release and fully indemnify Supr Daily and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable laws of India. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts on that behalf, Supr Daily cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
SECTION 12 - ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM, ACCURACY AND SECURITY
1. We endeavour to make the Platform available during the day. However, we do not represent that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
2. We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
3. We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Platform will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
4. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A suspended User may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us.
SECTION 13 - RELATIONSHIP WITH OPERATORS IF THE PLATFORM IS ACCESSED ON MOBILE DEVICES
1. In the event the Platform is accessed on a mobile device, it is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Android, etc. (each being an “Operator”).
2. Your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
5. We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform.
6. You and we acknowledge that we, not the relevant Operator, are responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Platform or your possession and/or use of the Platform, including, but not limited to: (i) any claim that the Platform fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (ii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
7. You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Platform or your possession and use of the Platform infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
8. You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the Platform (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the Platform is not in violation of your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
SECTION 14 - DISCLAIMERS
1. THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
2. DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PLATFORM. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
3. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
4. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY’S / MANUFACTURERS/PRODUCERS/VENDORS’ SERVICES.
5. SUPR DAILY DISCLAIMS AND ALL LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE DUE TO ANY ISSUES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON PLATFORM. SUPR DAILY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, POST SALE CLAIMS, GENUINENESS OF LISTINGS, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AS SUPR DAILY IS JUST A RETAILER THAT PROCURES THE PRODUCTS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OR PRODUCER OR VENDOR. ALL THE CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PRODUCT LIABILITY CLAIMS, DAMAGES AND INJURIES WHICH MAY HAPPEN DUE TO CONSUMPTION SHALL BE REFERRED TO THE CONCERNED MANUFACTURER/PRODUCER/VENDOR AND SUPR DAILY SHALL BE ABSOLVED FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF SUCH CLAIM. CUSTOMER CAN SEEK SUPR DAILY’S ASSISTANCE FOR GIVING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IF REQUIRED PROVIDED THE SAME IS AVAILABLE WITH SUPR DAILY.
6. WHILE THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM WERE PREPARED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING THE SUBJECT DISCUSSED, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE MATERIALS IS BEING MADE AVAILABLE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHER, WE DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, ENDORSE ANY SERVICE OFFERED OR DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
7. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. WE AND / OR OUR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, EFFECTIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA FURNISHED HEREUNDER OR THAT THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED HEREUNDER MAY BE RELIED UPON. MULTIPLE RESPONSES MAY USUALLY BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND IT IS LEFT TO THE JUDGEMENT OF USERS BASED ON THEIR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES TO USE, ADAPT, MODIFY OR ALTER SUGGESTIONS OR USE THEM IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY MAY HAVE, THEREBY ABSOLVING US AS WELL AS OUR CONSULTANTS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY.
8. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN.
9. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, NEITHER SUPR DAILY NOR AFFILIATES OF SUPR DAILY OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THE T&CS, THE SUPR DAILY PLATFORM OR SUPR DAILY SERVICES, EVEN IF ANY OF SAID PARTIES HAD BEEN ADVISED OF, KNEW OF, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SUPR DAILY’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSES WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER LIABILITY ARISES DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER TORT, BREACH OF CONTRACT, VIOLATION OF STATUTE, MISREPRESENTATION OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO RS. 5,000. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SUPR DAILY OR AFFILIATES OF SUPR DAILY, AND EACH OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, EXPENSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SUPR DAILY PLATFORM AND/OR SUPR DAILY SERVICE.
SECTION 15 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. We own/have control or have licensed the copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property contained in this Platform, including but not limited to all design, formation of layout, listing order, text, images or links. We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it.
2. The Platform may provide opportunity for users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions or other information ("User Content") and all such User Content submitted by user shall not infringe or violate third party intellectual property rights and user hereby grants Supr Daily a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use such User Content.
3. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Platform for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material available on the Platform.
4. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
5. You must not use any part of the materials on the Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
SECTION 16 - TREATMENT OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
SECTION 17 - THIRD PARTY CONTENT
SECTION 18 - SEVERABILITY
SECTION 19 - NON-ASSIGNMENT
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
SECTION 20 - GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
For more details on our locations:
SECTION 21 - Complaints and Regulatory and Customer Grievance Redressal
For general queries with respect to our offerings you may reach out to our Customer care service at email@example.com.
Grievance cum Nodal officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under and also required under Consumer Protection (E- Commerce) Rules, 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer/ Nodal Officer are provided below:
Mr. Varun Tripuraneni
Supr Infotech Solutions Private Limited
Corporate Office: First Floor, Indiqube Orion,24th Main Road, Garden Layout ,Sector 2,HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102.
Phone: +91 - 96990 00035
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 - 18:30)
SUPR CREDITS POLICY
Last updated on 1st Feb, 2020
This Supr Credits policy(“Supr Credits policy”) is apart of and incorporated within and is to be read along with the Term of Use.
What are Supr Credits?
Supr Credits are a type of rewards given by Supr Daily. 1 Supr Credit is equivalent to 1 INR but they are not money which can be encashed. This reward is not redeemable on the purchase of milk on the platform. Just like cashback, you can use it to purchase any eligible grocery items (except milk) from Supr Daily during checkout. The Products on which these Credits can be used and the items on which they cannot be used can differ every time these Credits are offered. You are requested to check the terms and conditions of each offer carefully. For eg. In Pune, SUPR Credits may be rewarded for purchase of Fruits and Vegetables only, etc.
How can I use my available Supr Credits?
If you have Supr Credits balance, you can use it to purchase any eligible item on Supr other than milk during checkout. The eligible products might vary from city to city.
Is there a minimum order value in order to use the Supr Credits?
There is no minimum order value and you may utilize your Supr Credits on purchase of any number of eligible items other than milk.
How do I know the balance of my Supr Credits?
Your available Sup Credits balance will be visible at the checkout page.
Why is the Supr Credits balance shown at checkout lesser than the Sup Credits balance I should ideally have?
Supr Credits can’t be applied to purchase all products on Supr Daily. The balance you see at checkout will be the amount that you can apply while purchasing eligible items other than milk in your cart. Moreover, in some cities there might be a max use cap per day.
Where can I see the details of my Supr Credits transactions?
You can view your Supr Credits in the Supr wallet. Click on “All transactions” within the wallet to see previous transactions. Here you can check transactions specific to only wallet recharges, wallet payments or Supr Credits.
Can I use my Supr Credits on any other app or website, apart from Supr Daily?
No. Supr Credits can only be used on Supr Daily.
Can I decide to not use my Supr Credits balance?
Yes, of course. You can choose to not use the Supr Credits balance during checkout. However, do keep in mind that Supr Credits expire within specific period from the date of credit and the same cannot be encashed in any manner. For different products or different areas, different expiry periods can be applicable. You are requested to check the terms and conditions of each offer carefully, For eg. 7 days, 30 days, etc.
Can I decide how much Supr Credits balance to use for a particular order?
No. You can choose to either use or not use the Supr Credits. If applied during checkout, the balance deducted will be either your total Supr Credits balance or the eligible cart value with max cap considered, whichever is lower.
Is there an expiry date for my Supr Credits?
Yes. Supr Credits expire within specific period from the date of credit. So, go ahead and use it for your purchases on eligible items except milk. For different products or different areas, different expiry periods can be applicable. You are requested to check the terms and conditions of each offer carefully.
Can I transfer my Supr Credits balance to my wallet or withdraw them to my bank account?
No, you can neither transfer Supr Credits to wallet balance, nor transfer the Supr Credits balance to your bank account. Supr Credits can only be used to purchase all eligible items (except milk) from Supr Daily during checkout.
Can I transfer my Supr Credits balance to another person?
No. If you have Supr Credits balance in your Supr Daily’s account, only you will be able to use it within the expiry period.
How can I get Supr Credits?
From time to time, Supr Daily may run different offers that give Supr Credits as reward. For example, you can get Supr Credits for purchasing certain items, spending a certain amount of money in a month or recharging the wallet for a certain amount. These offers may be communicated to the eligible customers as per the Company’s discretion.
Can I buy Supr Credits?
No. Supr Credits can only be given by Supr Daily as reward milestones in a customer’s journey with Supr Daily or in accordance with the terms of various offers being run by Supr Daily.
My Supr Credits balance has reduced. Why has this happened?
Supr Credits balance may have reduced due to the following reasons:
1. You made a payment on Supr Daily using Supr Credits.
2. You cancelled an order that gave Supr Credits as an offer.
3. In this case, the offered Supr Credits are pulled back.
4. You didn’t use the offered Supr Credits within 1 year and the credits expired.
Can my Supr Credits balance be pulled back in case I logout of my account?
No. Supr Credits expires after 1 year from the date of credit. If you logout of your account, you can always log back in and avail the Supr Credits balance.
Can my Supr Credits balance be pulled back in case my account gets suspended?
Yes. If a user is showing fraudulent or unethical behavior, their account might get suspended and the Supr Credits balance might be pulled back. Please see the company’s terms and conditions (available on the company’s website) to understand what to do in such cases.
My Supr Credits balance has increased. How did this happen?
Supr Credits balance could have increased because of the following reasons:
1. You used a coupon code while purchasing any eligible item other than milk that offers Supr Credits.
2. You completed any activity that offers Supr Credits as reward. Example - You received your 50th delivery from Supr or you recharged your wallet for a certain amount etc.
3. An order was refunded where Supr Credits were used to make the purchase.
What if I cancel an order where I used or earned Supr Credits?
If you cancel a transaction or receive a refund for a transaction for any reason, the used Supr Credits is refunded back to your Supr Credits balance. Also, the Supr Credits given as an offer on the transaction is deducted from the Supr Credits balance.
Is there a limit on the amount of Supr Credits I can receive ?
Yes. A user is entitled to Supr Credits within the limits mentioned below:
Daily - Maximum of ₹250
Monthly - Maximum of ₹500
Annually - Maximum of ₹5000
Scratch Cards Offer Terms & Conditions
Last updated on 16th Sept, 2020
1. The scratch cards offer is a limited period offer and available to select users only.
2. Supr Daily retains the right to discontinue the scratch cards offer at any time. Users shall not have any objection to the same.
3. For eligible Users, when a User starts a new milk subscription or recharges an existing milk subscription during the Offer Period, the User may stand a chance to earn a scratch card on some of the deliveries. The Offer Period shall be decided by SUPR Daily in its absolute discretion.
4. Rewards provided to a particular user may vary from user to user. Users shall not have any objection to the value of rewards obtained by them.
5. With every scratch card, a User may stand a chance to win Supr Credits, which the User can use to purchase select Products on the Platform. However, Supr Credits cannot be used for purchasing milk.
6. User can redeem a scratch card by clicking on it and then swiping a finger across the card to reveal the reward. If you win Supr Credits from a scratch card, they will be added to your Supr Wallet within 24 hours from the time of winning the same.
7. Every scratch card is valid for a period of 3 months from the date when the User receives it. To avail rewards, User shall claim the benefit from the scratch card before the expiry date.
8. If the user does not redeem a scratch card within 3 months of receiving the same, the scratch card will be deemed to be forfeited and will no longer be available to you.
9. Supr Credits earned through this Offer will expire in 30 days from the date of credit.
10. The Scratch cards offer is not not available to users located in Tamil Nadu.
11. Please read all applicable terms and conditions carefully before placing an order. Supr Daily does not manufacture any products, hence disclaims all product liabilities. For more information visit www.suprdaily.com
Terms and Conditions: Referral Program
Last updated on 5th Jan, 2021
SUPR Infotech Solutions Private Limited ( “SUPR Daily”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing a Referral Program (“Referral Program”) wherein the User ( “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) gets an opportunity to earn certain benefits on SUPR Daily’s Application (“Platform” or “Application”), subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below (“T&Cs”).
1. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of these T&Cs or the Referral Program, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
4. SUPR Daily reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant User that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Referral Program or violates the T&Cs.
5. The Referral Program allows the user to earn benefits by referring the Supr Daily Application (Referrer) to other persons who have not transacted on the Supr Daily Application (Referee).
6. The Referrer shall be allotted a unique code which he can share with the Referee.
7. Not all users are eligible to participate in this Referral Program. SUPR Daily shall have the right to determine at its sole discretion to determine the list of users who are eligible to participate in this Referral Program. SUPR Daily may notify the eligible participants in the suitable manner.
8. The Referee shall have to register himself/herself on SUPR Daily Platform using the unique code shared by the referrer. For all purposes pertaining to this referral program, a successful registration to get the benefits of this programme will be one in which referrer/referee register on the platform using the unique code shared by the referrer.
9. Once a successful registration is done, the referee needs to make a successful transaction by purchasing any Product on the Platform using the coupon code shared by Supr.
10. Upon successful completion of transaction mentioned in 8 above & successful delivery of the order placed, the Referrer can be awarded with certain benefits which may include 1 month SUPR Access membership, SUPR Credits or any other benefits that are provided by SUPR Daily at its sole discretion.
11. The number of benefits which the Referrer may get are limited to 5 in any 30 day period and 10 overall.
12. The Referee may also get certain benefits post making a successful transaction of purchasing any Product on the Platform using the unique code shared with him/her by Supr. These benefits may include SUPR Credits or any other benefits that are provided by SUPR Daily at its sole discretion.
13. Referral benefit cannot be claimed by the referee, if both the referrer and the referee are from the same household or share the same delivery address.
14. We do not collect any participation fees from you for participating in the Referral Program.
15. Your participation in the Referral Program is entirely voluntary and by participating in this Referral Program, You hereby give your express your affirmative and explicit consent to these T&Cs.
16. Products on our Platform are available to You even if you do not participate in the Referral Program.
17. In the event of any queries relating to the Referral Program, you may reach out to us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. This Referral Program is valid in all cities where we are currently operational.
19. The User shall not damage or misuse of intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc being displayed on page are the exclusive property of SUPR Daily and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law.
20. There is no cash alternative to the prize / benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non- transferable.
21. SUPR Daily shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in the Referral Program.
22. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep SUPR Daily harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by SUPR Daily as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of these T&Cs by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting due to wilful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
23. SUPR Daily reserves the right to cancel/change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the Referral Program at any time without notice.
24. SUPR Daily reserves the right to terminate the Referral Program at any time without notice.
25. SUPR Daily reserves the right to deny honouring the benefits on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the Referral Program by any customer without providing customer any explanation thereof. Also, in case there is any suspicious activity detected or SUPR Daily has a reason to believe about the likelihood of suspicious or fraudulent activity or in any manner being the Referral Program misused, SUPR Daily may deny honouring the benefits or take back the benefits from the User/s in case they are already offered.
26. SUPR Daily reserves the right to take all legal actions against the User/s in case of any violation of these T&Cs.
27. These T&Cs shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under these T&Cs.
Terms and Conditions: Payzapp offer
Last updated on 4th Nov, 2020
1. Go to the recharge page on the Supr Daily app, recharge your Supr Wallet for a minimum of ₹750 & use code: PAYZAPP75 to avail a flat cashback of ₹75.
2. Offer valid once per PayZapp registered mobile number between 1st to 30th November 2020.
3. The offer is only applicable if you are a registered PayZapp user or you register & pay. Offer not valid if you do a guest checkout or use skip & pay.
4. Maximum amount of cashback that can be availed during the offer period is ₹75.
5. The offer is valid only for users on the Supr Daily mobile app.
6. The cashback will be credited as Supr Credits within 3 days from the date of recharge.
7. Supr Credits can be used only on grocery items. They are not applicable on fresh milk.
8. The cashback you receive in the form of Supr Credits will expire within 21 days from the date of credit.
9. Supr Daily reserves the right to terminate the offer at any time without notice.
10. Supr Daily reserves the right to deny honouring the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer without providing the customer any explanation thereof.
11. In no event shall Supr Daily be liable for any abuse or misuse of the code due to the negligence of the customer.
12. In case of any queries regarding the offer, please email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions: IndusInd offer
Last updated on 4th Nov, 2020
1. Users can use code: INDUS20 & avail an instant discount of 20% on a minimum grocery purchase amount of Rs. 400. Maximum discount that can be availed is Rs. 100.
2. Offer only valid for IndusInd credit card users on the Supr Daily mobile app from 1st November to 30th November 2020.
3. Offer applicable on minimum grocery purchase amount of Rs. 400. Grocery does not include fresh milk, curd, buttermilk, and lassi.
4. Offer will not be applicable on any grocery or milk subscriptions.
5. Offer valid once per Supr Daily user during the month.
6. Supr Daily reserves the right to cancel/ change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without notice.
7. Supr Daily reserves the right to terminate the offer at any time without notice.
8. Supr Daily reserves the right to deny honouring the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer without providing the customer any explanation thereof.
9. In no event shall Supr Daily be liable for any abuse or misuse of the code due to the negligence of the customer.
10. In case of any queries regarding the offer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: Bank of Baroda
Last updated on 4th Nov, 2020
1. User can get 10% cashback in the form of Supr Credits up to a maximum of Rs.300 on a minimum recharge value of Rs.2000. User must recharge the Supr Wallet to avail the offer.
2. Supr Credits will expire within 21 days of credit and can be utilized on grocery purchases. Grocery does not include fresh milk.
3. Offer only valid for Bank Of Baroda credit card users once per month on the Supr Daily mobile app.
4. Offer valid from 1st November to 31st December 2020.
5. Supr Daily reserves the right to cancel/ change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without notice.
6. Supr Daily reserves the right to terminate the offer at any time without notice.
7. Supr Daily reserves the right to deny honouring the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer without providing the customer any explanation thereof.
8. In no event shall Supr Daily be liable for any abuse or misuse of the code due to the negligence of the customer.
9. In case of any queries regarding the offer, please email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions: Supr Shopper Contest
Last updated on 29th Dec, 2020
Supr Infotech Solutions Private Limited ( “Supr Daily”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing a Supr Shopper Contest (“Supr Shopper Contest”) wherein the User ( “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) gets an opportunity to earn certain rewards for their transactions on Supr Daily’s Application (“Platform” or “Application”), subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below (“T&Cs”).
1. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of these T&Cs or the Supr Shopper Contest, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
4. Supr Daily reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant User that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Supr Shopper Contest or violates the T&Cs.
5. The Supr Shopper Contest allows the user to earn rewards by making purchases on Platform as given below:
a. Platform: Supr Daily
b. Valid on all modes of Payment available on Platform
c. Supr Shopper Contest Period: 30th December, 2020 to 2nd January, 2021
d. Supr Shopper Contest will be available full day on the above mentioned dates
e. Top 10 Users per each city (Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru and Hyderabad) who spend the maximum amounts on platform on a given day (from the dates mentioned above) shall be rewarded with the gift.
f. Top 3 Users per each city who have spent the maximum amounts on the platform in an aggregate for the Supr Shopper Contest Period shall also be rewarded with Surprise gift.
g. Amounts spent on Milk purchases on platform shall not be calculated for the purpose of determining the winners.
h. Transactions on subscription orders will not be calculated for purpose of determining the winners.
6. Not all users are eligible to participate in this Supr Shopper Contest. Supr Daily shall have the right to determine at its sole discretion to determine the list of users who are eligible to participate in this Supr Shopper Contest. Supr Daily may notify the eligible participants in the suitable manner.
7. The User shall make a successful transaction of purchasing any Product on the Platform during the Supr Shopper Contest Period.
8. We do not collect any participation fees from you for participating in the Supr Shopper Contest.
9. Your participation in the Supr Shopper Contest is entirely voluntary and by participating in this Supr Shopper Contest, You hereby give your express your affirmative and explicit consent to these T&Cs.
10. Products on our Platform are available to You even if you do not participate in the Supr Shopper Contest.
11. In the event of any queries relating to the Supr Shopper Contest, you may reach out to us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. This Supr Shopper Contest is valid in all cities where we are currently operational except Tamil Nadu.
13. The User shall not damage or misuse of intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc being displayed on page are the exclusive property of Supr Daily and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law.
14. There is no cash alternative/alternate reward to the rewards hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non- transferable.
15. Supr Daily shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in the Supr Shopper Contest.
16. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Supr Daily harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by SUPR Daily as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of these T&Cs by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting due to wilful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
17. Supr Daily reserves the right to cancel/change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the Supr Shopper Contest at any time without notice.
18. Supr Daily reserves the right to terminate the Supr Shopper Contest at any time without notice.
19. Supr Daily reserves the right to deny honouring the benefits on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the Supr Shopper Contest by any customer without providing customer any explanation thereof. Also, in case there is any suspicious activity detected or Supr Daily has a reason to believe about the likelihood of suspicious or fraudulent activity or in any manner being the Supr Shopper Contest misused, Supr Daily may deny honouring the benefits or take back the benefits from the User/s in case they are already offered.
20. Supr Daily reserves the right to take all legal actions against the User/s in case of any violation of these T&Cs.
21. These T&Cs shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under these T&Cs.